2017 Annual Meeting
- Created: 09 April 2017 09 April 2017
The Company of Fifers & Drummers held its Annual General meeting this past Saturday on April 8th. 17 corps were represented by their delegates and 14 individual members were also in attendance.
This meeting focused on two topics: Election Results and Strategic Plan
The Company is governed by an Executive Committee, comprised of Administrative and Executive Officers, that is elected on a 2-year cycle. The results of the election for the 2017-2019 term can be found below and on the Officer’s Page.
- President - Kevin Brown - The Ancient Mariners, Guilford, CT
- Vice President - Mark Logsdon - 1st Michigan Fife and Drum Corps, Sterling Heights, MI
- 2nd Vice President - Scott Mitchell, Grand Republic Fife and Drum Corps, New England
- Treasurer - George B. Carteris, Ancient Mariners, Guilford, CT
- Secretary - Corinne Mitchell, Grand Republic Fife and Drum Corps, New England
- Haley Armstead - Deep River Drum Corps, Deep River, CT
- Roberta Armstead - Deep River Drum Corps, Deep River, CT
- Ken Avery - Stony Creek Fife & Drum Corps, Stony Creek, CT
- Judy Barrows - Connecticut Blues, Durham, CT
- Sara Brown - Connecticut Patriots, Plainville, CT
- Steve Johnson - The Ancient Mariners, Guilford, CT
- Brendan Mason - Connecticut Patriots, Plainville, CT
- Dan Riley - Ancient Mariners, Guilford, CT
- Marty Sampson - California Consolidated Band, Chico, CA
- Donna VanDerMeulen - Coldenham Fife and Drum Corps, Coldenham, NY
Alternate: Laura Mason: Connecticut Patriots, Plainville, CT
For full details of the meeting, I encourage you to read the General Meeting Minutes and the Committee Reports that are attached to it. These are available in the members-only section of the website. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
The next General Meeting is September 16, 2017 @ 1:30PM. We look forward to seeing you there!
Secretary, PR Committee Chair